Saturday, May 31, 2014

May II - 15 months

As will happen with monthly blogging, I missed a video...



5-17-14 - Fresh from a nap.  Like father like son...



Suzy, Wade, & Reagan made the move to Champaign this weekend and Jase REALLY wanted to see his lady friend...who am I to say no to love?  We are thrilled that they are a little closer! 


5-18-14 - After church, breakfast at Baby Bulls, and a baby shower, Grandpa took Jase for a few hours while Kiel & I golfed.  A couple friends showed up when we got to #9 :)





5-20-14 - FINALLY made it to one of Henry's baseball games and failed to get any pictures of him.  One of the guys I worked with informed me the other day, "Since you became a mom, you've really started slacking as an aunt."  #truthhurts


 5-21-14 - SOMERSAULTS!!!!

5-23-14 - A walk down the street to see the new neighbors...I just noticed the bud light can when I uploaded the pictures lol #drinkresponsibly




5-24-14 - These are a few of my favorite things...

"Mawnmow"  
To call this an obsession would be putting it mildly. 
Slides

Selfies

Squirt guns

Can you see that lone black hair right in the middle of his colic?!?!?  

5-25-14 - Here's another favorite to add to the list.  Are tractors just engrained into a boy's mind?







 "TRACTOR!!!!!!!"

Officially paid our first babysitter today.  Not so we could go out drinking late into the night, but so we could play 18.  Lani, Kyra's daughter, watched Jase at their house for a few hours.  He must have thought it was a week day because she said he busted through the back door yelling for Kyra lol  I'm pretty sure he has a crush on Lani...he gets a huge grin on his face when he says her name :)

If I didn't date the blogs, I could probably track the weekends by when we go golfing.

Funny lookin fairway though...

And our little visitor showed up on the course again :) (video)

5-26-14 - Kiel & Jase had a bonding day while Amy & I hit the outlets for the annual Memorial Day sale.  I met them at Grandpa's when we got back into town.  #bff (video)



5-27-14 - Long weekend and warm weather leads to an over tired toddler and early bedtime. 

5-28-14 - There's a candle on that page "It's hot"


Jase is afraid of the lawnmower.  He is also obsessed with it.  He walks from window to window while Kiel mows knocking on each one saying "Dada!  Mawnmow!  Vroom!"  Everytime I go to take a video he stops.  Take my word for it, it's hilarious.


This smile, melts me into a puddle.


5-29-14 - After dance classes and soccer practices full of tears and frustrated parents, Aden & Bevin finally participated in their first extracurricular activity.  T-ball is a hit!!!!


Who needs a tee?!




"Say T-ball!"

5-30-14 - Separate VCUG update here.

5-31-14 - Aunt Shilo had graciously offered to watch Jase while Kiel & I played in an outing (see how I could track the weekends?!?!) and wanted to take him to State Farm Park with the ladies to enjoy the pools and splash park.  Me being the crazy I-can't-miss-anything-my-kid-does-mom, just had to go with them.


He says, "J. J." all the time so we just need to find an easy way for him to say Hayden :)

While Kiel & I golfed and I got burnt, Jase helped Uncle Bryan with the Bronco and ate...a lot lol


 Another month in the books with JRP.


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment