Sunday, October 5, 2014

Engagement Pictures - Laura Elliott @ Eppels Pontiac, IL

Not much planning has been done in regards to the wedding, but the one thing I knew I had to have without question was an amazing photographer.  It was a no brainer that I wanted Laura Elliott to take our pictures as she's done such an amazing job for us already.  She was available on our date...done! 

Kiel argued it was a little early for engagement pics, but I wanted to get them done when the weather was still nice and be able to use them for save-the-dates so we went ahead and scheduled them.  Since Laura is located in Bloomington, we usually just go there, but this time she came to where I work in Pontiac.  Our office might not be much to brag about, but the land they own around the house and yard is beautiful.  


Went back and forth deciding if we should have Jase in them or not, but I'm so glad we did :)






This is not my favorite picture, but it is SO us...










I'm SO happy with how they turned out!  Kiel and I have never had professional pictures taken without Jase so it was a little awkward for us...pda isn't really our thing.  Laura is so laid back which got Kiel joking around with her which lead to some real smiles :)

http://www.lauraelliottphotography.com/

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment