Monday, July 16, 2012

11 weeks

At 11 weeks I'm feeling exceptionally good.  I still get tired very quickly, but other then that & having to eat every 2 hours my symptoms of pregnancy are minimal.  I have to admit, it makes me a little nervous.  I'm not complaining about feeling good, it was just easier to feel like everything was going well when I felt like crap all the time...strange.  Really looking forward to our appt on the 24th for some reassurance.

This week, we received Baby P's first outfits!  Since we are going to find out the sex, I haven't bought anything, but Kiel's parents went to New York last weekend and brought back some souvenirs :)


 Speaking of shopping, Kiel's sister & I went & looked at cribs and such last weekend.  Holy crap there are so many options!  Not just for cribs I mean...strollers and carseats and swings OH MY!  All I could think about the whole time we were there was...Where am I going to put all of this stuff?  Our small rental was not intended for a family of 3, but I'm already busy on pinterest looking for ways to make it work! 

11 weeks!
I thought I had my problem with pics fixed, but looks like I still have some research to do.  That green line at the bottom should not be there.  Any suggestions (assuming anyone else is reading this lol) would be greatly appreciated!

Better luck next time.
 

                  

Your baby's the size of a lime!   
Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, 
and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. 
She now weighs in at about .25 ounces.
  • You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.
  • Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.
  • Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming
                                                
-Nicole









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updates. I can't wait to see if Baby Big is a boy or girl so I can do some shopping! I already have stuff picked out for your babe!

    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You're my first comment ;)

      Love & miss you too! Thanks for reading!

      Delete