Monday, October 28, 2013

35 Weeks - Leo Robert

Oh hey there!  I knew it had been a long time since I updated, but when I pulled the pics up and saw Jase had shorts on I realized I've REALLY been slacking!

10-4-2013 - I have been trying to get Jase to take a sippy cup but it seemed like he just wasn't interested in holding it himself.  Come to find out...he holds his bottle for everyone but me.  Weird.



10-5-2013 - Still spending lots of time with Grammy while she visits!  Shopping with the girls :)



10-6-2013 -Watching the game at Uncle Bryan & Aunt Shilo's


10-7-2013 - Kyra sent me this with the caption "Had to take a pic of all my camo boys" 


Just exhausted after daycare...such a tv watcher



10-8-2013 - Every 6 mo during his apprenticeship, Kiel travels to Decatur for training.  He has to leave earlier then Jase gets up so we try to send him a pic to say good morning :)


I got a wonderful surprise via text message Monday morning at work....Leo Robert Voigts 7lbs 15oz 18.25 inches - made his appearance at 6:21am.  He was a couple weeks early so when I saw this picture pop up on my phone, I was in pure disbelief!  


Jase & I will be visiting the Voigts family the first weekend in November to meet sweet baby Leo and we can't wait!  All our love to daddy, mama, and big brother Jack til we get there!!! xoxoxo

Really getting good at this standing thing...but he is leaning up again the couch in these.  Lost his balance eventually lol


10-9-2013 - No more nursing in the am...sippy cups all the way.  Saves mama a little time and starts the weaning process.


10-10-2013 - Good Morning daddy....I'M HUNGRY!!!!


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment