Tuesday, November 12, 2013

38 Weeks - Halloween


10-27-2013 - Cuddle time with my boy <3


10-28-2013 - With Halloween coming up and Jase not being old enough to actually carve a pumpkin, I thought I'd be crafty and have him paint one... 


He was not impressed with my idea...


So tonight I learned, not all ideas on Pinterest are good ideas :-/  Maybe next year.


10-29-2013 - Hates painting pumpkins...loves empty boxes.  What is the deal with this?!?!?!



10-31-2013 - Hope everyone had a safe & happy Halloween this year!  I couldn't resist this super cute glow in the dark skeleton one piece for day care.  Kyra said all the kids kept asking, "Can we take Jase in the bathroom and shut the light off?"  LOL!  


Henry wore the chicken costume 7 years ago at his first Halloween  (had I been on top of things, I would have a pic) and oddly enough was standing in the same chair Jase is standing in front of when we took his pic in the costume.  Kiel also had the same reaction as Matt when I brought him out dressed, "I'm sorry buddy" haha  I was so glad we had something warm for him to wear since Halloween is notorious for cold rainy weather.  Go figure it would be 64 degrees...poor kid was sweating 10 min in. 

The clan trick or treating at Charmed Boutique

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment