Thursday, May 16, 2013

14 weeks - Rolling Over/Mother's Day/Laughs

5-10-2013 - Party in the garage for grandpa's birthday



5-11-2013 - Milestone: Jase rolls over!!!!  Just belly to back, but still a big day!  Kiel & I were both home and I got it on video!!


Call me biased, but damn this kid is cute


This is kind of Jase & daddy's thing...already loves looking at himself in the mirror























5-12-2013 - Happy first Mother's Day to me!  We had brunch with my mom & Amy's crew and then the 3 of us went for an afternoon drive and did a little light shopping in Bloomington.  Stopped at Kiel's sisters and ended up at home for pizza.  We didn't do much, but it was a great day.  I didn't cook or clean up after a meal and I got to spend all day with my boys not doing anything in particular other then just enjoying the day.


Hopefully when he's past this adorable mama's boy stage, I will still be able to stop & take the time to breath him in the way I do now.  He's 3 months old and I still find myself in awe of the fact that I gave birth to him...after almost a month back at work, I still spend all day counting the hours til pick up...what was my life before him?  I hope as he gets older and life gets crazier I can remember these feelings and truly appreciate being this baby boys mom.  I love you with all my heart JaseMan <3   


5-13-2013 - Jase has recently started laughing out loud at Kiel & I when we're being silly and himself farting (hilarious!).  Of course Kiel wasn't home when he went into the biggest laughing fit ever so I didn't get it on video, but I did get a little sample of his sweet sweet laugh.  We'll be playing and I'll get distracted by Kiel or the tv and when I look back at him and he's starring at me he breaks into a HUGE smile and giggles like "she came back!!"  So we started playing peekaboo...



5-14-2013 - Cousins at the park



5-15-2013 - I still haven't made it back to work a full 5 days a week so Wednesdays are currently my favorite days since I get to spend it with this guy and his double chin :)


5-16-2013 - Not sure if it's funny or sad that when we walked into La Mex tonight the hostess asked how old he was now and when I said 3 months she said "Oh my gosh it seems like you just had him!"  Apparently we frequent the local mexican restaurant more then I thought. 


Nighty Night!!!!


-Nicole


1 comment:

  1. It doesn't even look like him in the last picture!!! Such a beautiful boy. Love the baby laughs! Can't wait to come back to IL, his personality will be in full swing!!!

    ReplyDelete