Thursday, May 30, 2013

15 weeks

Well it only took me 15 weeks to forget to do a blog.  It didn't even cross my mind until about 9:00 last Thursday night and at that point there was no way I was going to start uploading and sorting through pictures.  This entry might be short & sweet...I have a hard time remembering what day it is let alone what we did last week.  Thank goodness for pictures!!!

5-17-2013 - Jase went to his first of many of Henry's baseball games.  I'm not sure what was funnier...Jase sitting in Aden's chair like a big boy or the fact that my 7 year old nephew was wearing a nut cup.




 5-18-2013 - We have an outside boy on our hands...didn't even mind the grass lol


Not a very flattering pic of mom, but anything to get a Jase smile :)
 Aunt Amy babysat Jase while mom & dad had a night out.  Lena made a quick appearance and made a new friend...idk what it is with little kids & my dad, but they all love him!


5-19-2013 - Drool GALORE!!!


5-20-2013/5-21-2013 - Skip

5-22-2013 - Must have been having withdrawals from not taking any pictures the previous 2 days...

Won't be long til he gets it...

Love. This. Kid.
 Finally broke out the deer towel


5-23-2013 - No clue what we were doing

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment