Friday, January 31, 2014

50 Weeks - Snow Baby/Standing

Another week of slacking...only one day of pictures :-/

1-18-2014 - I woke up to someone who figured out how to stand up in his crib...YIKES!


The last couple of times it has snowed Jase was under the weather so we hadn't taken him out to play in it.  Today we finally got the chance and he was SO excited!



I see a lot of this look in my future





 Ya, he doesn't have boots on...don't judge us.



We were outside for less than 10 min...we covered a lot of ground :)

We had some visitors later in the day...

Perfecting her multi-tasking skills...she'll make such a good babysitter lol


Yep...that seems about right :)


Oh and btw....I can stand up now (video)



1-21-2014 - Got a text from the sitter this morning asking if Kiel had put Jase's shoes on because they were on the wrong feet.  hahahaha sorry buddy!  Guess I was in a bit of a hurry today! #mommyfail

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment