Thursday, July 25, 2013

24 Weeks - Grandpa & Cindy's Reception

Apparently, I forgot to get pics off my camera from last week so here are a couple I missed that I thought deserved to be posted...

These are MY blankies...

 Who knew My Little Ponies were so funny (video)  Henry & Bevin know all the cool tricks!


This was a big day for Jamison!  I cannot believe I forgot to post this last week.  Love this little mama bear :)


On to week 24 - the last week of having a 5 month old.  That means we're almost half way to 1...that thought literally stopped me dead in my tracks.

7-19-2013 - Finally got him rolling over on video!


7-20-2013 - Part 2 of Grandpa & Cindy get married...the reception!  I failed miserably at taking pictures, but in my defense I had my hands full.  Henry got asked to play in the All Star tournament for baseball (his team finished 2nd - way to go Henry!) so he played 4 games on Saturday starting at 8am and the last one at 5:30pm...a lot for a 7 year old.  To help Amy & Matt out, my mom brought the twins to me from the games and Kiel & I took them to the reception.

All I could think was...why am I the only 1 awake?


Quinn road with us to the reception so sassy pants in the back here was unusually quiet and very serious

On to the party!



 Lost shaker of salt!
(don't let him fool you...Sam loved every minute of this embarrassing scene!)

Twinkies in purple!






 Congrats again Dad & Cindy!  Love you!

7-21-2013 - After pretending to be 21 again and staying out too late for dad's reception, I got up early Sunday morning and took Jase on his first trip to St Louis to Suzy's baby shower!  Baby D should be making her appearance anytime in the next few weeks so I'm really glad we got down there to see mama while preggo.  Jase was already flirting with his future wife....

 
We crashed at Nicole & Kyle's where Kyle & Jase had some tv time together

7-22-2013 - We also stopped in Mascoutah to see Kelly & Baby Boy S (due in December) before heading home, but I failed to get pictures again.  Thanks for a great weekend ladies!  Always a great time catching up...can't wait to do it again in a few months when we finally get to meet Baby D!  Then again for Baby S's shower & his appearance!  Babies everywhere!


 7-23-2013 -Not so sure about this thing...

7-24-2013 -The changing table is still a favorite spot & it seems even cooler now that he can sit up on it!




 7-25-2013 - ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

  Getting ready for bed.  Look at that belly!!!!  He's changed so much in the last week it's unbelievable!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment