Sunday, December 22, 2013

45 Weeks

12-13-2013 - Just for kicks, Kiel & I both took the day off and had a little family day in Bloomington.

We did a little shopping...

Thought it would be fun to visit Santa....


 Jase did not agree

The Children's Discovery Museum was a much bigger hit, but will be more fun when the big guy can walk


And stopped in to Jack's 1st birthday party.  The birthday boy wasn't feeling the greatest, but still managed to eat cake & open presents :)  Happy Birthday Jack!




12-14-2013 - Today was my official 30th birthday.  I love birthdays...it's one of my best qualities according to Kiel HA!  We didn't have any plans going into today...
 
 (have I mentioned how awesome it is that he's mobile?!?!?!?)

but sporadically decided to drive to Springfield to check out the new Scheels and do a little more Christmas shopping.  For anyone who doesn't know what Scheels is, it's an outdoor store kind of like Bass Pro.  They have a giant ferris wheel in the middle which we did not take Jase on, but we did take advantage of this sweet photo station...

Such thoughtful boys to catch me such a big fish for my bday :)

Jase rode a horse for the first time at the mall...
He didn't get scared, but he was very serious while the ride was moving so a little unsure.

We ended up meeting up with the Bachman's for dinner at Longhorn where Jase threw a decent fit because he was starving and then again when he was exhausted from running around all day, but the table next to us commented, "We didn't even know there was a baby over here!  He's so sweet!" so it must not have been as bad as I thought.  Overall it was a great day...no big fuss and lots of time with my boys...a perfect end to my 20's.  I've said it a million times, but once more won't hurt...I think the next 30 are going to be the best ones yet :)

12-16-2013 - I spent the majority of the day Sunday finishing up Christmas shopping and besides a few small things, I had everything wrapped and under the tree by today.  Jase approved :)

He hasn't really shown much interest in the tree, which is awesome, so we haven't had any issues with him messing with ornaments or presents...yet, there is still time.

12-17-2013 - Thanks Frauntie Heather for my awesome outfit you sent...mom didn't make me wait til Christmas to open it :)  I REALLY love the box and tissue paper!!!



12-18-2013 - Such a tv addict!  Thinks he's hot stuff sitting in the recliner.


I was putting away clothes Jase has grown out of and came across the pants he wore to my dad's wedding in April.  The pants next to them are the ones he wore to daycare that day.  I realize this event was 34 weeks ago, but I feel like the baby I have now could eat the baby he was then.  It goes by so fast and seeing him everyday really does make it hard to keep perspective on how much he's grown.   




Cannot believe Christmas is next week already!  So excited to celebrate with Jase!!!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment